Microsoft Viva Insights
Are you having some trouble making your day-to-day work schedule manageable? Microsoft developed an application where you can personalize recommendations that can help you manage your time and keep you up to date on tasks that need to get done for the day. Microsoft Viva Insights is part of Microsoft Viva. This application has a web feature and tools that can help people or businesses with data-driven, privacy-protected insights and recommendations to improve productivity and well-being. As for the Viva insight topic, we will focus mainly on the Outlook Add-in of Viva Insights. Before you get started using the Add-in ensure you have the following requirements met:
- Have an applicable Microsoft 365 plan, and at least 24 hours have past since the license has been activated and assigned.
- Have a valid mailbox. Shared mailboxes will not work with this Add-on unless it was a user mailbox from the start.
- Your computer must have these minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Outlook Version 1705 (build 8201.2102) or higher for Windows, or version 15.39.1010 or later for Mac.
- Add-In commands are enabled for the outlook add-in.
- Internet Explorer version 10 or 11 is installed on your computer. Any modern browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc… will also work.
Opening the add-in
Outlook Desktop application
1. Open and sign into the Outlook desktop app
2. Click Home on the Ribbon then select Viva Insights
Viva insights will show you different recommendations you can do to help you make your day-to-day manageable and keep you on top of your email follow-ups, meetings, and tasks.
Visiting this link will show you a breakdown of your work habits.
Thank you for reading this post! If you enjoyed it, I encourage you to check out some of our other content on this blog. We have a range of articles on various topics that I think you’ll find interesting. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with all of our latest information on Microsoft Stack.
Unmasking the Threat: Phishing & Spoofed Emails
Unmasking the Threat: Phishing & Spoofed Emails With the evolution of technologies today, there have been many incidents of users falling for spoofing and phishing emails. According to phishing email…
Microsoft CoPilot for Power BI
Microsoft CoPilot for Power BI What is CoPilot? There have been a lot of recent announcements from Microsoft on CoPilot which will leverage large language models, to advance to the…
How to Utilize AI-Infused, Low-Code Development Tools in Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate
How to Utilize AI-Infused, Low-Code Development Tools in Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI, designed to respond to text-based queries and generate…
Let’s Build Something Amazing Together
From concept to handoff, we’d love to learn more about what you are working on. Send us a message below or call us at 1-800-989-6022.